From the magnificent balcony views of the Vaal Dam to our fine dining natural setting restaurant, Vaalnest offers you a natural tranquil experience that will make you feel at home. Some of our other facilities include:
- Restaurant: The hotel's fine dining restaurant features continental cuisine with international influences. From tempting breakfasts through to dinner, each dish is created from the finest ingredients and produced with passion and attention to detail. Sit high on top at our patio that has the magnificent scenic view of the Vaal Dam whilst our friendly waiters serve you your favourite dish
- Car Park: The hotel has specially-designated secure areas to park your car, boat or other water sport equipment.
- Several of the Vaalnest Boutique Hotel's public areas - includes the fully-appointed boardroom, the Pelican Hall, and the Comorant Hall, can be converted into various configurations to accommodate between 10 and 250 people, for your business and social events. Audio-visual equipment is also available.
- Cycling Tours: According to research bike riding has a whole host of health benefits, Vaalnest understands this hence we incorporated this program for guests to not only have fun but benefit for health reasons. A Hire Fee will be paid on request and the guest will be allocated the amount of hours needed for the use of the bike(s). Remember for whatever reason you use a bicycle for Cycling helps improve:
Heart: Cardiovascular fitness
Muscles: Toning and building of muscles
Waistline: Burning of calories which keeps weight gain down
Well-Being: Increases Longevity
- Swimming Pool: The Pool area is always open for guests only and for safety reasons adults must monitor kids (over 12years only) when swimming.
- The Indigenous Garden: With over 66 bird species in the Vaal Dam area, you sure to see a few while enjoying the garden, the garden is also a perfect romantic retreat spot to relax.
- Outdoor Spa Gazebos: These magnificent outdoor cabins cater for anyone that wants a natural treatment with luxury results from the Vaalnest Spa whilst enjoying the sounds of nature.