- 4 portions of salmon fillets
- 60ml orange marmalade
- 125ml orange juice
- 30ml lime juice
- 15ml Dijon mustard
- 5ml grated ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place salmon fillets in a large zip-top bag.
- In a small bowl stir together remaining ingredients.
- Pour into zip-top bag. Squeeze air from bag and seal. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove salmon from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking, and bring to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the salmon and marinade in an ovenproof baking dish. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked to your liking. Do not overcook.
- Baste once with the pan juices.